Zhavia Fandom: 5 Signs You’ve Been “Zhavia”tized
Let’s be real, most of us never heard the name Zhavia before The Four on Fox premiered in early January. Fast forward a couple of weeks, and thousands if not millions have officially joined the ranks of Zhavia fandom. #TeamZhavia is growing by the day. She’s already reached 300K on Instagram with countless fan-pages popping up all over. It’s time to ask yourself: Have I been Zhaviatized?
Here are the 5 most common symptoms you may be experiencing:
1) You’ve listened to Zhavia’s “Location” performance on ‘The Four’ more than 20 times now…
…and THIS is your reaction every time.
2) You do THIS when you realize Zhavia followed you back.
3) You have perfected the #TeamZhavia hand signal.
4) You secretly know Zhavia’s full name but…
5) You never liked “Wheat Thins” but now you will try it again – because…
If you experience any of these symptoms, don’t panic. All you need to do is keep on watching The Four every Thursday night at 8pm on FOX and you will get you some more Zhavia. No other remedy needed*.
REALTED: Meet Zhavia From ‘The Four’
*Disclamer: TalentRecap.com does not make any guaranties about the reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you may take upon the information you find in this article is strictly at your own risk.
Let us know if you have joined the Zhavia fandom by commenting below or sharing this article with your fellow Zhavia fans.