‘Dancing with the Stars’ Sets Two-Night Disney Week Extravaganza
Dancing with the Stars is back tonight for Disney week! Each set of dancers will perform twice this week once on Monday and again on Tuesday. Each dance will be Disney themed with Monday’s dances all about the heroes and Tuesday will be dances for the Villains.
Only thirteen pairs remain in Season 30. Each couple will also participate in the “Mickey Dance Challenge” where they will be tasked with incorporating specific steps set by none other than Mickey Mouse himself. At the end of each episode, the judges will award two bonus points to the couple who best includes the set routine.
Disney Heroes Night
- Jimmie Allen “I’ll Make A Man Out of You” from “Mulan”
- Brian Austin Green “Someday My Prince Will Come” from “Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs”
- Melanie C “Step In Time” from “Mary Poppins”
- Melora Hardin “I Wan’na Be Like You” from “The Jungle Book”
- Olivia Jade “I Just Can’t Wait To Be King” from “The Lion King”
- Matt James “The Incredits” from “The Incredibles”
- Amanda Kloots “You’ll Be In My Heart” from “Tarzan”
- Suni Lee “Colombia, Mi Encanto” from “Encanto”
- The Miz “Friend Like Me” from “Aladdin”
- Kenya Moore “How Far I’ll Go” from “Moana”
- Cody Rigsby “Stand Out” from “A Goofy Movie”
- Iman Shumpert “Let It Go” from “Frozen”
- JoJo Siwa “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” from “Cinderella”
Disney Villains Night
- Jimmie Allen “bad guy” by Billie Eilish, inspired by “Peter Pan”
- Brian Austin Green “He’s A Pirate” from “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl”
- Melanie C “Once Upon A Dream” from “Maleficent”
- Melora Hardin “Mother Knows Best” from “Tangled”
- Olivia Jade “Remember Me (Ernesto de la Cruz)” from “Coco”
- Matt James “Jungle” by X Ambassadors & Jamie N Commons, inspired by “The Jungle Book”
- Amanda Kloots “Call Me Cruella” from “Cruella”
- Suni Lee “I Put A Spell On You” by Annie Lennox, inspired by “Hocus Pocus”
- Kenya Moore “Dangerous Woman” by Ariana Grande, inspired by “Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs”
- Cody Rigsby “Gaston” from “Beauty & The Beast”
- Iman Shumpert “Arabian Nights” from “Aladdin”
- JoJo Siwa “Ways To Be Wicked” from “Descendants 2”
Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke also return to the ballroom this week after testing positive for Covid-19 earlier in the season. The two were forced to sit out during the second week, with the judges scoring the pair on their practice footage. Last week, in an unprecedented turn, Burke and Rigsby each performed separately from their homes while the cameras aired the dancers side by side.
Presumably, the two have each recovered and tested negative as they returned to in-person practices over the weekend. They are scheduled to perform live and in person tonight.
As always, voting will open at the beginning of the episode and will stay open throughout all of the performances, ending Tuesday night.