Last night, The Masked Singer UK continued with the remaining 6 contestants taking to the stage. Judges, Ken Jeong, Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall and Rita Ora set out to discover which famous faces were hiding behind those costumes. Throughout the show, big names were mentioned by the judges including Brian May! Here’s how some of the suspected celebs responded to the judge’s on air predictions.
Big celebs defending themselves on Twitter after Ep. 2 aired!
Imagine turning on your cellphone, only to find that thousands are suspecting you of being a singing tree! Unfortunately, Peter Crouch faced this harsh reality last night after TMS UK had aired.
Peter wasn’t the only celebrity to laugh at all the TMS gossip tonight. Politician, Ed Balls joined the mix with a very simple, one word tweet that had us giggling.
The Masked Singer UK Ep. 2 — Sunday’s Show Predictions & Clues!
What are Daisy’s clues?
- Likes to relax by fishing
- Real name derived from the seeds that she grew from
- Drawn to the light
- Has permanently moved to the UK and plans to stay
- May be American
Fan Predictions: Fans at home largely believe Daisy is US singer, Kelis.
What are Fox’s clues on The Masked Singer?
- Street smart and vocal
- Plans on ‘rocking out’ during the competition
- Party animal
- From the East End (Fans at home presume this means London!)
- Split their time between the city and the town (Seems to refer to the contestant having two homes, one in the English country and the other in Central London)
Fan Predictions: Majority of viewers at home are going with Denise Van Outen
What are Monster’s clues on The Masked Singer?
- A big personality (You bet!)
- Isn’t from the UK
- They’ve won many awards
- Their hero? Tony Hadley.
Fan Predictions: Most fans at home agreed with Rita on this one. Cee Lo Green is the obvious choice. One fan on Twitter found a quote from one of Cee Lo’s past interviews where he expresses his admiration for Tony. Good job!
What are Octopus’ clues on The Masked Singer?
- Loves weight training
- Always ‘on the go’
- ‘equally leggy’ – making her catwalks on the pier, easy.
Fan Predictions: Most fans believe the Octopus is Ashley Roberts due to her current role in the musical, ‘Waitress’.
What are Tree’s clues on The Masked Singer?
- Is familiar with big crowds
- Isn’t a professional singer
- Up for the challenge and keen to win
- Never performed on a stage before.
Big crowds, but no stage? We’re thinking a sports star…
Fan Predictions: The tree is a divided character but most choosing either Beckham or Peter Crouch.