Do you have attachment issues with Kodi Lee? Do you secretly shed a tear or two when your favorite contestant gets eliminated? Are you rooting for the underdog? Do you disagree with Howie Mandel’s choice of picking a singer yet again too?
ARE YOU AN AMERICA’S GOT TALENT ADDICT?
Omg Same, we are like just the same people.
Nah just kidding, I don’t talk like that and I am hoping nor do you, fingers crossed — but hands down, season 14 of AGT is the craziest it has ever been.
Since AGT is going live tonight at 8 p.m., here are all your questions about voting answered.
Where to Vote for AGT?
America’s Got Talent offers 4 ways to vote: America’s Got Talent Official App, Online, Google Search and Toll-free. Unless you have Infinity—in that case you have the Xfinity X1 method as well. I will explain that towards the end.
Our pick for the best way to vote?
The AGT Official App, we love it so much we did an entire article on it.
How to vote on America’s Got Talent’s Official Website?
- Go to nbc.com/AGTVote, register your email and vote.
Yeah, it is that easy.
A side note, you can only vote up to ten (10) times per act per email address, regardless of the sign-in method used, during each voting window.
How to Vote on Google for AGT?
Google has created and provided a cool widget to make voting as easy as possible. You can vote 10 times per act via Google Search per Google account during each the voting period.
- Just look up ‘AGT’ on Google.
- Sign in to your account, and
- Vote using the Google vote widget. It truly is that simple and convenient.
How to call in to vote for AGT?
If you like to vote the traditional way, looking straight at you grandma. I just taught you how to do it all the other ways.
If you too are like my grandma and would prefer to call in at the toll-free number, simply wait for the toll-free number notification during the show and call in!
Once again, you can vote a maximum of 10 times per act during each voting opportunity.
Now if you are an Xfinity user then you have the Xfinity X1 method.
First of all, nobody likes you.
Okay fineeee, I’ll be nice.
- To vote you need an Xfinity X1 set-top box obvs.
- You must have an Xfinity X1 remote and follow the directions on the screen during the broadcast feed of the episode (or for 1 hour after)
- Or by searching for America’s Got Talent during the broadcast feed of the episode and following the directions on the show’s information page.
- You can also use the voice command, “Vote for AGT,” via your X1 remote during the voting window.
- This voice command should activate the voting screen on which ever screen you are on.
If you do not have an Xfinity X1 set-top box, Xfinity X1 remote, or Xfinity subscription that includes NBC, you can vote at xfinity.com/AGTVote during applicable voting windows using your Facebook credentials.