‘AGT’ Live Show #5 Power Rankings
The America’s Got Talent Season 13 finals are almost here, and next week the final 10 acts will duke it out onstage for the coveted million dollar prize! But first, we’ll find out which five of the 11 acts who performed last night will earn spots in the finale.
This week’s episode wasn’t as strong as the first semi-final group, but tomorrow’s results show should be more interesting than last week’s was. The first semi-finals episode left us with all five spots pretty much locked up by the end of the show, but this week there only seem to be four, with that last place in the top 10 up in the air.
Just as a reminder, the power rankings are a list of acts most to least likely to advance based on what the general reaction to each of them seems to be.
- Courtney Hadwin: Courtney had a slightly off night, but I think she’s so popular it won’t even matter. If she has another one next week she might lose her shot at winning, but for tonight I think she’s easily going to make the finals.
- Brian King Joseph: The only act I thought truly stepped it up and stood out last night, and I get the sense a lot of people agree with that sentiment.
- Glennis Grace: She’s a good singer and gave a nice performance, and in this episode that should be enough to get her through.
- Vicki Barbolak: I think she’s doing wonders with the middle America vote and was one of the few acts last night the judges heaped praise onto, so she’s likely going to make it. If she does it’ll be so much fun to have two comedians in the finale!
- Aaron Crow: Simply because I’m seeing a lot of people rooting for him compared to most of those below him on this list, and if it’s him and #6 in a judges’ choice save I think he gets it.
- We Three: They seem to have connected with a lot of people but this makes two “meh” performances in a row so it’s hard to say whether or not they’ll quite make it to the bubble.
- Angel City Chorale: Their fanbase from previous performances might help them, but I feel like they got lost in the shuffle last night.
- Daniel Emmet: Another contestant who seems to have a decent amount of support and I could see possibly making it to the bubble, but may have been forgotten by the end of the show.
- Christina Wells: She went first last night and may have been forgotten by the end, but she has some passionate fans. However, she did make some noticeable mistakes last night.
- Noah Guthrie: I’m not seeing much talk about him at all, which doesn’t tend to be a good sign….
- Da RepubliK: I feel like as soon as Zurcaroh did their quarter-finals performance it was over for all the other dance groups.
America’s Got Talent airs tonight at 8/7c on NBC with results.