This week’s Golden Buzzer act on America’s Got Talent: The Champions was none other than Deadly Games. While the duo definitely deserved the honor for their nail-biting performance, many fans were surprised since Heidi Klum doesn’t tend to enjoy danger acts. Find out some of the things that have helped them become the exception to this rule with five facts about the act and the performers behind it!
1. Deadly Games consists of Alfredo and Anna Silva, who reside in Las Vegas, Nevada and have been married for about five years. Their acts consist of dangerous knife stunts, sometimes with a slight dance element thrown in.
2. Anna hails from Russia and grew up as a dancer – a ballerina, to be precise! She later became a choreographer and is undoubtedly the mastermind behind the slickness and effortless flow of Deadly Games’ performances, while Alfredo has dabbled in a lot of different performance arts, including magic, juggling, and the circus classic “Globe of Death” featuring motorcyclists riding all over the interior of a gigantic mesh sphere. However, he eventually settled on knife-throwing as his expertise.
3. Deadly Games has made numerous television appearances all around the world. Some of the most notable of these include The Late Late Show with James Corden, and hit European show Le plus grand cabaret du monde.
4. Before AGT: The Champions, Deadly Games competed on two versions of Got Talent, Season 11 of America’s Got Talent and Season 12 of the French edition, La France a un incroyable talent.
5. In both aforementioned competitions, they finished in the semi-finals, which means that by making it to the finals on via Heidi Klum’s Golden Buzzer, their best Got Talent placement will be on Champions!
Find out who the next to acts who will be joining Deadly Games in the Champions finale are when the next installment of the show airs Monday at 8/7 c on NBC!