This week on America’s Got Talent, 18 acts return to compete for spots in the Live Shows. And guest judge Dwyane Wade will join the panel! Week 2 of the Judge Cuts will bring some intense competition.
But which acts will be competing? And who will earn Dwyane Wade’s Golden Buzzer? Let’s take a look at who’s performing at the Judge Cuts this week.
Bir Khalsa Preview
The danger act from India is back and crazier than before! They start by splitting a watermelon on a spear, then one of them balances on it. He even spins while balancing. They then put a heavy block of ice over one man’s lower half. Another man smashes the ice with a sledgehammer until it splits over him. Once the ice has been obliterated, he hits him square in the chest with the sledgehammer. After, one man continues to slam coconut after coconut over another’s forehead, eventually doing it blindfolded.
This is one of those acts that’s just impossible to look away from. There’s so much happening to make you cringe! And you can really feel for all the physically pain they’re enduring to make this act happen. But will it be enough to move on to the next round? We’ll have to see later this week!
All 12 Acts Competing at Judge Cuts Week 2
- Adaline Bates, singer who performed “Unforgettable” duet
- ADEM Show, robotic samurai dance crew
- Dom Chambers, Australia’s “Beer Chugging” Magician
- Duo Fusion, an acrobatic duo
- GForce, young girl singing and dancing group with original music
- Gingzilla, 7-foot-tall singing drag queen
- Izzy and Easton, young contemporary dancing duet from Las Vegas
- Bir Khalsa, danger act from India
- Lamont Landers, singer who auditioned a second time after getting a “no”
- Alex Dowis, light/art act from the Czech Republic
- Mat Ricardo, one-man variety act
- Michael Paul, ventriloquist with puppet Willie The Exotic Bird
- Olivia Calderon, singer who performs in Spanish
- Robert Finley, blind Vietnam War veteran and singer
- Ryan Niemiller, stand-up comedian known as the “Cripple Threat”
- V. Unbeatable, children’s dance group from India
- Valerie Sassyfras, singer/dancer
- Verba Shadow, shadow dance group from Ukraine
Favorite to Get Dwyane Wade’s Golden Buzzer?
Now, if we had to guess who would get Dwyane Wade’s Golden Buzzer, there are some clear front-runners. First, we have ADEM Dance. They previously performed on Asia’s Got Talent and on the Czech version of the show, receiving Golden Buzzers on both! Izzy and Easton are also contenders, since they are young and VERY talented. AGT has a history of rewarding younger performers. Verba Shadow is also super impressive to watch, so with another touching story, the Judge Cuts could be a big moment for them.
But if we only had one guess on who would get the Golden Buzzer this week, it would be V. Unbeatable. The young dance group from India is so in sync and fun to watch. Plus, like I mentioned earlier, their age is an advantage for them. I could definitely see Dwyane Wade connecting with that and rewarding the group with a Golden Buzzer.
Tune in to America’s Got Talent for Week 2 of Judge Cuts on Tuesday at 8/7c on NBC.