CHIBI UNITY is a Junior Division fusion crew from Japan. They are an excited group of eleven kids who love to dance. Let’s find out this group who impressed JLo with their moves in NBC’s World of Dance for Season 4.
5 FACTS ABOUT CHIBI UNITY!
1. CHIBI UNITY was formed from two dance teams GANMI and CHIKA.
In 2017 Yuta Nakamura, and Sota Kawashima from the dance teams GANMI and CHIKA created CHIBI UNITY. This dance team that enthusiastically performs beyond the confines of age and country. They had been performing together for two years.
2. CHIBI UNITY hails from Niigata, Japan.
The crew, CHIBI UNITY has 11 members and they are from Niigata, Japan. They are a part of Japan’s Chronicle Dance Academia. Follow their dance performers in their Youtube Channel, Dance Presentation Unity.
3. CHIBI UNITY is a three-time winner of VibesJr’s in LA.
CHIBI UNITY has competed in multiple international dance competitions. The group came first in VIBEJrs in 2017, 2019, 2020. They took third place in 2018 BodyRockJrs.
4. CHIBI UNITY hosts a number of workshops and online dance classes.
Many crew members of CHIBI UNITY hosts a number of workshops and exciting dance classes online.
If you want to be the next on the stage of World of Dance to win the hearts of judges, JLo, Derek Hough and Ne-yo then you better sign up for one.
5. CHIBI UNITY and VPeepz have competed against each other in Body Rock Dance Competition in 2019.
Most of us remember VPeepz from Season 3 in World of Dance, CHIBI UNITY one of the many competing against them in the Body Rock Dance Competition in San Diego in 2019.