SPOILER! Entire Survivor Season 40 Cast LEAKED!
After thirty-eight seasons of Survivor, we’ve had thirty-seven different Sole Survivor, with the thirty-eighth on the way. And while Island of the Idols is still airing, Inside Survivor claims that twenty of those winners will be returning on season forty to claim the title of Champion of Survivor Champions!
The twenty winners go as far back as the third season Africa, all the way up to the 37th season, David vs Goliath. Also, their ages range from the youngest at twenty-eight all the way up to the oldest at forty-eight. Currently, we don’t know the starting tribes. However, we do know that regardless of these divisions, all of these people will bring their A-Game!
Here is the full cast of winners, from earliest winning appearance to most recent, with their champion season listed beside them. Also, players may have appeared in other season but not won them, so keep that in mind.
Winners Competing in Survivor Seasons 40 Are:
- Ethan Zohn (45) – Survivor: Africa
- Sandra Diaz-Twine (44) – Survivor: Pearl Islands & Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Amber Mariano (40) – Survivor: All Stars
- Danni Boatwright (43) – Survivor: Guatemala
- Yul Kwon (44) – Survivor: Cook Islands
- Parvati Shallow (36) – Survivor: Micronesia
- Rob Mariano (43) – Survivor: Redemption Island
- Sophie Clarke (29) – Survivor: South Pacific
- Kim Spradlin (36) – Survivor: One World
- Denise Stapley (48) – Survivor: Philippines
- Tyson Apostol (39) – Survivor: Blood vs Water
- Tony Vlachos (45) – Survivor: Cagayan
- Natalie Anderson (33) – Survivor: San Juan Del Sur
- Jeremy Collins (41) – Survivor: Cambodia
- Michele Fitzgerald (28) – Survivor: Kaoh Rong
- Adam Klein (28) – Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X
- Sarah Lacina (35) – Survivor: Game Changers
- Ben Driebergen (36) – Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers
- Wendell Holland (35) – Survivor: Ghost Island
- Nick Wilson (28) – Survivor: David vs Goliath
There are SEVERAL previous relationships among the winners. Of course, Rob and Amber are married with four children. However, they both were on All-Stars with Ethan Zohn. Sandra, Rob, Parvati, and Tyson all played in Heroes vs Villains on the Villains tribe. In fact, Parvati was instrumental in getting Tyson eliminated in that season. Tony got Sarah eliminated in Cagayan and both appeared on Game Changers, with Sandra. Jeremy and Natalie were allies on San Juan Del Sur. And finally, Sandra and Rob are currently acting as mentors together on Island of the Idols.
Although this season is coming soon, another person will be added to the collection of winners before it airs. The thirty-ninth season, Survivor: Island of the Idols, airs at 8/7 Central on CBS every Wednesday!