Take a closer look inside the luxurious life of Simon Cowell. From his high-end range of cars to his multi-million dollar homes across the world, it’s fair to say Cowell has his money’s worth! Find out what Simon gets up to when he’s not at work and how his life has evolved ever since his son, Eric was born.
Simon Cowell’s UK homes
The TV mogul has several homes in both the UK and the USA. During holidays, Cowell also enjoys spending time at his Barbados resort. Here’s a closer look at his two main houses, however, in London and Malibu.
Pictured below is one of two houses that Simon owns is in the suburbs of London. The house was bought for $15.25 million, making it one of the most expensive homes he owns. The TV judge has recently announced he is making major renovations to the house, including an extension and a swimming pool.
His second is situated in one of the wealthiest districts in London, Holland Park (pictured below). This whopping $15 million home is used by Cowell the most when he’s in the UK.
Simon Cowell’s US home
Simon’s Malibu $24 million mansion is his most famous and has even made appearances on his TV shows over the years. The house is fitted with six bedrooms, seven bathrooms and a 1.63-acre garden, just meters from the coast. Aerial shots also show a tennis court, currently being used as a car park. The house has six fireplaces, both inside and outside.
Take a look at this clip from X-Factor: Celebrity auditions, taped at Simon’s Malibu home.
Simon Cowell’s Fleet Of Cars
Cowell owns an entire collection of supercars and he doesn’t stay quiet about it either. His most used is his recently bought, Tesla Model X and his Rolls Royce Phantom, which costs a staggering $500,000.
Other vehicles Cowell has owned before including a Lamborghini Urus, Bentley Continental GT Convertible and a Bugatti Veyron (which alone costs nearly $2 million).
Click HERE to visit Cowell’s ENTIRE fleet of over 20 cars!
Simon Cowell’s move to a healthier life
Simon Cowell doesn’t stop. His old routines gave just a small insight into how much work goes into producing TV shows around the world. The judge would sleep at 8am and awake at 3pm. He spoke on his days mainly consisting of meetings and business calls.
Since he now has a son and is focusing on his health more, Cowell’s lifestyle has dramatically changed in the past year. Here are just a few of the secrets of Simon Cowell’s insanely busy lifestyle.
Simon Cowell’s lifestyle secrets
- Cowell has always been somewhat health-conscious. Ever since he’s been a public figure, the TV judge is said to receive botox surgery twice a year. Simon is also said to bring two suitcases when traveling of essential vitamins, body creams, lotions and bath salts. The judge is said to have regular massages too. He takes three baths a day and two steam sessions. We now know that Simon has converted to a vegan diet and attempts to exercise more.
- Simon travels in style. The TV judge is constantly flying back and forth between the US and the UK, using a private jet to make it as efficient as possible. Sources close to Cowell claim he will only fly private now, so he has the luxury of smoking cigarettes on board.
- Cowell’s favorite hobby? Well, it’s nothing too extravagant. When Simon and his son need a good break, they are out on their bikes around town. ‘I’ve been told to exercise more, Cycling’s quite boring so I decided to buy an electric bike and they’re literally addictive,” says Cowell about the habit he’s picked up.
- The TV judge’s sleeping schedule has changed also. Simon is now asleep by 10 pm and up for breakfast at 8:30 am. He says he did it to be able to spend more time with his son, Eric and to be more involved in family life.
- Christmas is spent a little differently in the Cowell family. Simon and his family jet themselves off to sunny Barbados during December. Cowell spends Christmas day jet-skiing and sunbathing at his Barbados resort.
Could you swap lives with Simon Cowell for a day? Let us know in the comments!