Play The Talent Recap Sob Story Drinking Game
One component of the talent competition show that I could do without is the sob story. You know what I’m talking about. Some people come on the show and have genuinely had a hard go of it, but other times the producers manufacture a story just to tug at our heartstrings. It’s emotionally manipulative and I don’t like it. Still, as long as we have to sit through them, let’s make it a drinking game. Here is the Talent Recap Sob Story Drinking Game.
- If someone survived cancer take a drink.
- If someone’s father/mother just died and they are singing for them down the drink.
- If someone struggled as an immigrant take a drink.
- If someone loves their granny/grandpa down the drink.
- If someone is struggling to raise their kid all alone take a drink.
- If someone was bullied for being gay/overweight/nerdy down the drink.
- If someone was in some kind of accident and fought back to get on the show take a drink.
- If someone auditioned for the show previously and was kicked off but came back better than ever down the drink.
- If someone was homeless or living in a car take a drink.
- If someone needs to win to support their family down the drink.
- America's Got Talent
- American Idol
- talent recap
- Talent Recap Singing Show Sob Story Drinking Game
- The Voice
- the x-factor
Take Our ‘American Idol’ Premiere Quiz And Test Your Knowledge
We are super excited about American Idol doming back this week after two years…