Everything You Need To Know About ‘X Factor’ Judge Louis Tomlinson
Okay, so we all know Louis Tomlinson was a member of one of the most popular boy bands of the world. What a lot of us from across the pond don’t know is that there is so much more to Tomlinson…in addition to being one fifth of One Direction. Here’s 10 facts about Louis Tomlinson.
1. Tomlinson is living proof that you should never take no for an answer when going after you’re dreams. The singer/songwriter auditioned for The X Factor not once but twice, which ended in a big rejection stamp on both accounts. Third time is obviously a charm, because Tomlinson took The X Factor by storm in 2010.
2. Tomlinson wears many hats, one of which includes being a dad to the most adorable two year old! Freddie Reign Tomlinson is a spitting image of his dear old dad, and is doted on by both of his parents tremendously. Freddie’s mum Briana Jungwirth had a whirlwind relationship with Tomlinson, but both parties decided it was best to end their courtship. Things haven’t always been easy for the set of co-parents, but they are working to create the best environment for their son.
3. Tomlinson teamed up with DJ Steve Aoiki to collab on his first solo album. Fans have long awaited this album, and Tomlinson finally hinted at a release date. We wonder if he’ll bring us a new sound or something similar to 1D? Either way we can’t wait to check it out!
4. Tomlinson gets to co-judge on The X Factor alongside one of his biggest idols, Robbie Williams. Tomlinson told Hits Radio, “I’ve got a massive musical icon and thats Robbie Williams. We actually got to sing with him on The X Factor and it was absolutely amazing.” Talk about making serious career strides!
5. Tomlinson tried his hand at acting, appearing on ITV drama Fat Friends as an extra. It was a family affair, as his twin sisters Daisy and Phoebe starred as newborns in the series. This theatrical stint inspired Tomlinson to attend acting school which eventually lead to him landing small roles on If I Had You! and Waterloo Road. We wonder if theres a future for Tomlinson on the big screen?
6. Tomlinson’s favorite band is The Fray. Expressing that his most loved song from the band is Look After You. We would love to see The Fray collab with Tomlinson on his solo album…wink wink.
7. Tomlinson’s favorite food is KFC which is super popular in the UK. Noting that his least favorite food is baked beans. Ladies the way to Tomlinson’s heart is a big old bucket of fried chicken, take notes!
8.Tomlinson was a gift to the world…literally. The superstar was born on Christmas Eve of 1991.
9. 9.Tomlinson sang Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T’s for his X Factor audition, which lead to a unanimous yes from the judges table.
10.Tomlinson comes from a hometown that breeds famous people. Doncaster is also the hometown of celebs like Jeremy Clarkson and Brian Blessed.
Tomlinson has created a household name for himself making huge waves in the music industry and continuing to inspire us all. What’s your fav Louis Tomlinson fact?