5 Facts About ‘America’s Got Talent: The Champions’ Finalist Cristina Ramos
Cristina Ramos has only performed once on America’s Got Talent: The Champions, but she has already made a HUGE impression on all of us. With her performance of Bohemian Rhapsody being a fusion of multiple musical genres, she proved to everyone she was certainly not a one-trick pony, and came to America to make an impression. Here are 5 facts about the singer who won over the “50 States” on the most recent Champions episode.
1. Cristina hails from Las Palmas, Spain, and studied music there at the city’s branch of the Canto Conservatory of music. Her first Got Talent appearance being on her home country’s version of the show, and her audition was a rock opera version of “Highway to Hell” by AC/DC. This earned her the honor of the coveted Golden Buzzer!
2. Cristina continued to dazzle the judges and audiences alike, and ended up winning her season of Got Talent España (AKA Spain’s Got Talent)!
3. The Got Talent franchise isn’t the only part of the TV talent show world Cristina has explored; after her Got Talent España victory, she went on to compete on La Voz… México (AKA The Voice: Mexico). And guess what? She won on that show as well!
4. In addition to absolutely dominating the reality TV game, Cristina has also delivered some epic live performances. She has headlined a live concert called Rock Talent, which allowed her to show many different sides of her abilities as a performer to the audience.
5. Cristina is known for her “wild style” versions of various classic rock its, but she has also released music of her own! Below you can check out her music video for “We Can’t Know” which surprisingly falls more under the pop music genre than hardcore rock-n-roll.
You can find out who will be joining Cristina in the America’s Got Talent: The Champions finals when the show airs Mondays at 8/7 c on NBC.