Who Is Brynn Cartelli? 10 Things To Know About ‘The Voice’s 15-Year-old Artist
We spoke to The Voice favorite Brynn Cartelli a week ago and she is delightful. If you just met Brynn you would think she was a smart, nice teen girl. But then she opens her mouth to sing and blows us all away. But who is this Brynn Cartelli that’s stolen the hearts of America?
- Brynn is from Longmeadow, which is a picturesque town in southwestern Massachusetts.
- She is a high school freshman at Longmeadow High School. Did we mention Brynn was young?
- It was her birthday this week when she performed and moved forward on The Voice. She is now 15, old enough for a learner’s permit!
- She’s extremely popular on YouTube. Her last performance video has 1.9 million views as of this writing.
- Kelly Clarkson said she is going to win this year with Brynn Cartelli.
- We asked her a very important question, “What’s her favorite ice cream flavor?” She aid anything with Oreos. She also plans to buy a lot of ice cream if she wins.
- Brynn can’t live without her phone. What a surprise for a 15 year old girl in 2018.
- Her hero is Tori Kelly, who was a contestant on that OTHER talent show, American Idol.
- Brynn started singing early. According to her dad, she used to sing in the crib. Talk about meant to be.
- Mel and I think she will be in the top 2 this season on The Voice.